Buying a gun at Carolina Ballistics couldn't be easier!
Follow the steps below to make your transaction. If you have any questions or need help with your checkout, please give us a call and we are more than happy to assist!
Here is how to buy a gun online:
- Make sure you have created your account by clicking " create account" in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Fill out the information under " I'm new here" Note: A link will be sent to the email you provide and you will need to click that link to " activate" your Carolina Ballistics account.
- Find the gun/item(s) you want to buy and place in the shopping cart by clicking the " Add To Cart" button. If you don't see this button illuminated in green then you are either not logged in or need to create an account (upper right hand corner). Guns are required to ship to an FFL and non firearms will ship to your home address.
- Once you arrive in the Shopping Cart, enter your credit card info
- As the lest step in the Shopping Cart, you will need to enter your zip code and click the " Find FFL Near Me" button. Cick on the scroll bar below the " Find FFL Near Me" button to see all of the deals/FFL's near you. Note: Selecting an ffl does not mean that we have that dealer's ffl on file, this is simply a list to aid you in determining where to have your gun shipped to.
- It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order as transfer fees can vary between dealers. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.Important!!!
- Have your dealer email us a copy of their FFL to email@example.com and to include your name and order number in the subject line of the email or fax.
All Firearms can be picked up from the shop all other ammo, parts, and accessories will be shipped from our warehouse.